Military and overseas voters

Marshall County is proud to support the civic participation of military and overseas voters. 

The basic process to vote overseas is simple:
  1. Submit a ballot application
  2. Obtain your ballot
  3. Return your ballot
  4. Check your status
To get started, visit the Kansas Secretary of State's page on Federal Services Voting.

Additional information for overseas voters is available from the Overseas Vote Foundation.